Skip to main content

An encounter with Mother Mary, 25 April 2008 @ Knock, Ireland


25 April 2008, My friend and I, drove to Knock, Ireland to a catholic pilgrimage site to visit and absorb the presence of Christ.

In 1879, there was an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph, Saint John the Evangelist, angels, and Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God) at the gable of a small church. About 25 people witnessed this for 2 hours in the rain.




The church placed a part of the gable wall where the apparition of Mother Mary, St Joseph, St John, Angels and the Lamb of God appeared outside the church door so people can say their prayers.

When I prayed I felt a deep sense of sadness that mankind continues to be so far from God and doing all kinds of unthinkable things despite Mother Mary coming to us again and again to ask us to repent and turn towards her Son, Jesus.

I said a prayer that thanked Mother Mary, I felt a flood of gratefulness towards Our Mother for never giving up on us regardless how evil and unrepentant we all can be.








As I placed my hand on the rock, suddenly drops of water started appearing on the surface of this 3x3 ft rock n flowed non stop for a few hours trickling down like tears.

People started coming when they discovered this miraculous appearance of water from the rock.













To me they were her tears.
I felt Our Mother's joy that someone was actually thanking her for her deep worries for us, for our salvation and for the realization of how awful human beings can be and has been.

I thank God and Our Mother for this lovely experience. It was a connection like no other.








written June 2018 by Millicent Tan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angels Come In The Faces of Man Częstochowa Sept 2007

Angels come to us when we least expect it. I spent 3 months in Poland, on a day trip on my own to Częstochowa, this stranger went out of his way to help me. If Angels exist, I am sure he could have been one! In 2007, whilst queuing to alight from the train at Czestochowa, I wasn't quite sure that I was at the right stop as the train announcements were all in Polish. Standing behind me was this elderly gentleman, lo and behold he spoke perfect English when I checked if I was at right station.  Long story short, this kind man went out of his way to send me in a taxi to the church Jasna Gora to visit and make my pilgrimage to see the Black Madonna of Częstochowa. I never got his name or his number, but this Angel of mine not only diverted from his original destination to the church, he alighted with me carrying his heavy luggage up the hill to the church, checked the mass schedule for me and placed me in the right hall w
My Testimony - the day i asked God to show himself and he did! I am writing this testimony, to share my experience with friends, who might be thinking and feeling that God is not listeningto them. I assure you, I am a small unworthy person...if God listens to me....I am pretty sure that he would be listening to you too. The testimony I have written below may be a little too detailed for you. It’s a page from my diary and I wanted to remember every insignificant detail that I saw or experienced that day. When God spoke to me... Second day at ICPE (International Catholic Programme For Evangelization)- Germany. It all began on 11th Sept 2001, after the morning lessons, we had lunch and after lunch I took a walk on my own. It was a nice day, I decided to make my way to the chapel(Allerheiligen Kapelle) that was a little way up on the hill. I remember I had wanted to know what the pictures of Mary and Jesus were made of. It didn't look like a painting when I saw it the day b

My Birthday Gift

Enjoying my birthday 5 Nov 2004 on his hammock in Fiji Since we arrived, it has been cloudy every day  Lying on the hammock, all alone reading for a few hours, I looked at my phone, no messages. No signal on the island. I thought to myself, this will be the quietest birthday, I have every had. No texts, no E-cards, no GIF birthday wishes.. I looked at the same dreary grey horizon since I arrived in Fiji and thought, God! None of my friends will be able to wish me and celebrate my birthday with me. Do you think you can give me a lovely sunset as a birthday present? I was awed in a few hours whilst still on the hammock, bright rays of Gold pierced through the clouds! My heart lept with joy, my spirit knew I was receiving a gift from my Father in heaven. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was a very sweet time, as I spent the hour receiving the Gift from the Giver. The peace, the joy, I was drunk with His love. I was his child w